Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

It's the day before Christmas and I wanted to wish you all, happiness for the festivities and success for the new year.

May you measure success by the richness of your life and your ability to live each moment. My top three picks to cultivate today: Health, Courage and Love, as they will serve you in the future.

Keeping your family close is not always possible, so keep them in your heart as you travel far away. And as you walk through your life, chose your friends well, they are family brought to you by life itself. Take care of learning their language, embrace them often. Touch, smile, go to the beach, run.

Have fun!

This photograph was sent to me by a talented friend, please enjoy. (Merci, François!!)


Ps. I love my father, even though I'm absolute rubbish at keeping in touch...Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo, papá!

TQM,

E.

1 comment: